Filed under: Uncategorized
Maintaining your home is a big job. As winter approaches, consult our checklist to keep projects on track.
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Install storm windows
- Insulate pipes in attic or basement
- Make sure locks work properly on all windows and doors
- Store firewood 30 feet from home
- Repair cracks in your brickwork
- Clean grout between tiles in bath
- Clean and organize your entryway closet making room for winter coats
- Clean the kitchen exhaust hood
- Clean and organize your laundry area
Managing your mortgage also requires attention. The market changes daily, so I track the details of your loan to guarantee you have the best product for your individual needs.
Cornerstone Mortgage, Inc. and I appreciate your business and thank you for placing your trust in us. Please contact me at O: 913-451-9919 C: 816-507-6941 or Audra@CornerstoneMortgage.com if you have any questions about your mortgage.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment