Filed under: Uncategorized
This story ends well, but it’s also a lesson learned in why kids and blind cords don’t mix:
For Natalie Blake that horrendous scenario almost had a tragic ending after her three-year-old son Charlie got trapped in a cord for some blinds at their Telford home.
But little Charlie had an unlikely guardian angel looking over him in the form of the family’s pet dog Buster.
The two-year-old American bulldog saw Charlie struggling and the strings wrapped around his neck, and started barking outside Ms Blake’s bedroom door.
Once the alarm was raised, Ms Blake was quickly able to free her son – and today hailed Buster as a hero.
Charlie emerged relatively unscathed…
View original post 467 more words
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment